Welcome to the radio wave! Thank you for using radiotuna and for taking the time to read this document.
Links to the radiotuna service
Sites displayed as search results or related to the radiotuna service are owned and operated by individuals and / or companies over which radiotuna has no control. radiotuna is not responsible for the content of any website included in any search results or otherwise associated with the radiotuna service. As an example, logos, as well as links to streams of radio stations are the copyright to each respective radio station. If for any reason the owner and operator of the linked website wants the link from the radiotuna service to be removed, they must contact us (info radiotuna.net) and directly request such removal.
Only personal use
Service radiotuna is provided only for personal, non-commercial use. Use radiotuna to sell a product or service or increase traffic to your site for commercial reasons, for example, advertising sales are expressly prohibited. You can not take search results and reformat radiotuna and display them, as well as mirror the radiotuna home page or pages of results on your website or send automated requests to the system without special permission from radiotuna.
If you want to use the services of radiotuna commercially, you must conclude an agreement with us about this. Please contact us at radiotuna.net for more information.
Some types of content are provided through the radiotuna service. "radiotuna Content", used in these Terms of Service, means, in aggregate, the text, data, graphics, images, photographs and video files available through the radiotuna service, with the exception of the user's materials. "User Materials" used in these Terms of Service means, in aggregate, the text, data, graphics, images, photographs and other content and information that users publish, download and otherwise represent to the radiotuna service, including, without limitation, User generated page.
Your obligations when using the radiotuna service
Service radiotuna can be used and is available only for legitimate and non-commercial purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the site. In addition, you unreservedly agree that using or accessing the site you will not use any of the following:
- Trim, disable or otherwise interfere with the security of the radiotuna service or functions that prevent or limit the use or copying of any radiotuna content;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any information about the User to which you do not have a legal right to copy, transmit and display;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata, name, brand name, URL or product name;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited mail, spam, a chain of letters, "pyramid scheme" or any other form of request;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit through the radiotuna service any User Materials that are unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hatred that interfere with the confidentiality of any third party, They contain nudity (including, without limitation, any pornography, erotica, child pornography or child erotica), mislead, threaten, insult, incite illegal actions, defamatory, vulgar or violent or constitute a statement of hatred or otherwise undesirable for radiotuna opinion;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any user materials that contain hidden or otherwise hidden code in images, audio or video, not related to the direct aesthetic nature of the user's views;
- Interfere or disrupt any web pages available in the radiotuna system, servers or networks connected to the radiotuna service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to radiotuna;
- An attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reconstruct any software used to provide radiotuna.net services;
- An attempt to access, search, or meta-search the radiotuna service with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than the software and / or search agents provided by radiotuna or other public third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera), including, without limitation, any software that sends requests to the site to determine how a website or web page is being evaluated.
- Collect or store personal data about other radiotuna users without their direct permission.
Deleting or Blocking
- Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligations towards radiotuna in accordance with these Terms of Service (including, but not limited to, ownership, compensation and limitation of liability), which in their meaning and context are called upon to withhold such suspension, termination or cancellation.
Terms of Service
radiotuna reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to change, terminate the radiotuna service or change these Terms of Service without prior notice. If any amended conditions are not acceptable to you, the only remedy is to stop using the radiotuna service. By continuing access to or using the radiotuna service, after radiotuna has made such a modification, you agree to abide by the revised Terms of Service.
Denial of responsibility
radiotuna disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability or performance or availability of information or materials displayed in the radiotuna service. radiotuna disclaims any responsibility for removal, inability to store, incorrect information or materials. radiotuna disclaims any liability for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or materials on the Internet through the radiotuna service.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO DOWNLOADING OR OTHER RECEIVING OF THE MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE radiotuna SERVICE CONSIDERING YOUR OWN SELECTION AND RISKS THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM OR THE LOSS OF DATA WHICH HAVE BEEN RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING SUCH MATERIALS OR DATA.